We serve Society registration in Patna Bihar Ranchi Jharkhand & NGO registration, Trust registration in Patna Bihar Ranchi Jharkhand from year 2013. Society is registered under provisions of Society Registration Act and also as per provisions of Cooperative Society Act in India.
Society Registration.org.in website has been started to provide services especially required by Societies. Societies are important part of our society. They keep important place in our society. Their roles can not be overlooked. Therefore, its important to help social activists and enthusiasts in formation of society and in getting all connected services at one place.
Societies are registered for charitable purpose. Society registered in rules and regulation of Society Registration Act, 1860. Societies run for the purpose of charitable activity, development of arts, education, religious, cultures, sports etc. Societies are usually registered for social welfare and benefit of our society. Society act, 1860 was introduced for improving the legal conditions of society’s registration in India. In society registration minimum seven members is required. Any individuals from India, foreigners, Companies and other registered society can became member of other societies. Members during society registration subscribe the memorandum of a society. Societies can be registered or unregistered, but only registered society can hold properties. Only registered society takes any legal action against others. Societies can accept donations from others. After FCRA registration societies can accepts donation from outside India also. Donation is main source of Income of societies. They cannot do any business activity for profit.
Benefits of Society Registration
- Separate legal entity from members.
- Enjoy Income tax exemption.
- Donation from government and no governmental organisations.
- Open membership for all members.
- Low tax rate.
Documents required for society registration
- Photograph of all members.
- Copy of pan card of members.
- Copy of voter ID card / aadhar card of members.
- Electricity bill of registered office address.
- NOC from landlord.
- Photograph of Society board.
We provide following services to Societies:
- Society Registration services
- Society Licensing services
- Society Annual Compliance related services
- Society Taxation Services
- Society Auditing Services
- Society 12A Registration Services
- Society 80G Registration Services
- Society FCRA Registration Services
- Society Project Consultancy
- Society Website Development Services
- Society Software Development Services
Call or Whatsapp us at +91-85400-99000, 85400-78000